Ticket sales end Friday, March 6, 2017!
Actor Colin Farrell joins Gatepath at an exclusive dinner event celebrating and supporting people with development disabilities! The Power of Possibilities event is for everyone who wants to create a community where people of all abilities are accepted, respected and included. Previous attendees have called the event “magical,” “heart-warming,” “empowering.”
This memorable event includes:
- A Personal and Candid Conversation with Colin Farrell, hosted by esteemed Bay Area news anchor and journalist, Diane Dwyer!
- Dream Drawing to win one of three fabulous prizes!
- Social Hour Mix & Mingle with like-minded social entrepreneurs, business and nonprofit leaders. Complimentary wine!
- Art Exhibit featuring an eclectic array of creative art therapy pieces available for purchase!
- Delicious Dining Experience with specially prepared cuisine paired with local fine wines!
- Live Auction of other amazing prizes, including tickets to the ESPY Awards!
- Achievement Award Winner Announced Live, recognizing the accomplishments of someone who has faced challenges and ultimately achieved their dreams!
The proceeds from this event benefit Gatepath, the largest nonprofit in the Bay Area supporting the hopes and dreams of the children, youth and adults with disabilities. Join us for this unforgettable evening.